Monday, December 21, 2009

第一天到余仁生上班

Today is my 1st day to work.
I am early arrive there,
when i reach ,
the shop not yet open.
after that the ‘店长’ appear.
There total hav 3 part timer(include me),
the othet 2 are boys .
today lunch and dinner ,
juz me olone eat..so cham..
hav 2 fun thing.
the1st thing is the daughter of '店长' also named ke xin,
2nd is one of the part time boy 姓龙,
u all know me 姓马,
so hav 2 animal at the shop.
I hav A NEWS tell u all,
tomorrow I will going to Pudu to learn packing hamper.
haha,dont know it is good news or bad news.
sc ,haha i hav chance can c u la,
hope can hav time eat lunch together..
##############
ok la ,girls,
next time i share my experience to u all..

by caxine

1 comment:

  1. wahaha
    龙马精神 ^^

    hope tmr can eat lunch 2gether
    XD wait me ya

    ReplyDelete